Sidor

Nov 1, 2011

No Title :(

Well.. since Hyung handed over the blog to me completely a while, I'll give my best updating it on my own! Even though I wanted to go with Hyung to Japan too.. :c Oh, well!

The problem is.. what should I write about? You want some more drama recommendations or should I write something about an artist or an actor/actress? I'm openminded so it's free to give some suggests ^^

Ok, this post is going anywhere :C Think Imma write a little about how I got into k-pop.. How does that sound? Anyway.. It was so random actually, I found Se7en's "Passion" on YouTube in the early 2008. Thank you Oppa for introducing me into k-pop! Well, since then my addiction has only been increasing, still does. It rose the most after I saw Boys Before Flowers because k-drama was introduced to me and I got to know more kpop-groups. C: Now, I've heard of most of the current bands/groups that are the most popular, either I listen to them or they are just non-unknown.. keke!

I am, as you probably know by now, a VIP. I've been listening to BIGBANG since 2009 and more it will be! And there is mooore! FTISLAND, 2NE1, B2ST, U-KISS - you name it!

As earlier mentioned, this post was going nowhere. Hope this was a bit interesting to read! Or well, not that boring.. D: Next time, writing a recommendation probably is better.. Til then, see ya!

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment