Sidor

Nov 2, 2011

Boys Before Flowers

In the earlier post, I mentioned the k-drama Boys Before Flowers - a korean adaption of the manga Boys Over Flowers or Hana Yori Dango. This drama has been made in two earlier versions, a Taiwanese and a Japanese and later a Chinese version came too. I've seen all the versions (lol) but I have to say I like the Korean version the most! Maybe because I saw BBF first even though the Taiwanese is the oldest version.. ㅋㅋㅋ



Boys Before Flowers is about an average girl, Geum Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun) whose family owns a dry cleaning store, near the famous high school "Shin Hwa" which basically only has the rich ones. One day, JanDi was about to deliver clean clothes to someone in that school but ended up saving a boy from jumping off the school's roof. This came on the news on TV, which led to that she got admitted to attend the school even though she didn't wanted to. She kept a low profile in school because she knew that if she made a conflict with the famous F4 (the four richest boys in school), they'd start to bully out her from school. It didn't go well since her friend accidentally dropped her ice cream on F4's leader's, Goo Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) shoe and JanDi was forced to declare war to help her friend. As the story goes, JunPyo's feelings starts to develop towards JanDi while JanDi has feelings for another member of F4.

This drama is too one of my all time favourite dramas. Maybe because it was my first k-drama at all, but I have seen this twice so I might had lucky who got to see this first because it is, overall a very good drama. Or.. no.. it is not a very good, it's GREAT! Awesome! I was stuck in front of the computer watching this the second time as much as the first time I saw it, lulz :c. So, this drama is a drama worth to spend your time watching it!!  :D But ofcourse, it depends on your preference - my taste might not suit yours, right?  Even if you have the same taste as me or not, it's worth a shot! I hope you give it a chance anyways! :-)

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment