Sidor

Nov 17, 2011

Fairy Tail movie (2nd post)

Okay, so I very recently wrote a post about an upcoming Fary Tail film (read it here if you didn't already!) and now there is more info out about it!
It's not much but the info we got is some the staff who are going to work on the movie. Masaya Fujimori (You are Umasou) will direkt the production and Masashi Sogo (Fairy Tail, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin) is going to write the screenplay. Mashima himself (the author of the manga) is going to be in charge of story planning and visual design, plus he will help with character designs. (Source)
Hearing that Mashima will be in charge of the story makes me very happy. I like watching anime movies, but mostly the real manga author isn't even involved in the story or anything at all. That makes it feel like.. I don't know how to explain, but it's like they just take the characters from that manga and make any movie they want, so you just consider the movie 100% filler. But when the manga author actually is the writer of the story, it feels like "whoa, everything that happens the author actually approves of, so even though it's not part of the original manga, it still doesn't feel quite like a filler."
Gosh, I don't know how to explain but I hope you get it -_-

Re-using this image since there seems to be no new ones about the movie.

I'm vvvveeeryyy excited for this movie! I really like Fairy Tail! If there should be one thing I could complain about is the fact that I don't watch the anime, I only read the manga, so I think some voices are not very fitting for the characters (I've checked out the anime a little bit), for example Lucy's voice.. I had some problems with Natsu's voice at first but after watching a few clips I have gotten more or less used to it.
Anyway, that's the problem with reading the manga before watching the anime! But I won't let this affect my opinion on the movie of course. :)
Oh an one last complaint: It takes freaking long until we non-japanese people can watch anime movies!! >_< It's released 18th of August 2012 in theaters in Japan.. but that is NOT when we will see it.. :| Dunno how long it'll take for us other countries.

Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment