Sidor

Nov 13, 2011

Dengeki Daisy

Just wanted to recommend a manga for you guys!
If you like shoujo-manga I want you to check out the manga Dengeki Daisy! NOW!
It's an on-going manga (unfortunately it only releases a new chapter every month or so ;_; *SOB*), so far 45 chapters has been released and every chapter contains abooout.. 35-40 pages or so?
It's something about this manga that, at least in my opinion, really makes it unique from other shoujo-mangas. Maybe not at first, but at least further ahead in the manga. And, well.. The thing I like most about this manga is the fact that I LOVE BOTH MAIN CHARACTERS. Yes, both the boy and the girl! Haha, I actually often has some problems with either one of them (or sometimes even both), but in Dengeki Daisy they both are great. Kurosaki Tasuku is not the typical blonde (well, okay he is blonde...), long-eyelashed, sparkly eyed, gentleman, 'prince-riding-on-a-white-horse-while-the-wind-embraces-his hair'-dude. (LOL, this is totally my image of the typical shojo guy, HAH.) And Teru is.. I don't know how to explain her but she is just a cute but weird girl who can stand up for herself~ I really like her!
Uhh, I'm trying to write about the series but I feel like anything I'll write will spoil it ._.
Just read it if you want, okay?.. lol! Such an unnecessary post, but I don't want to reveal too much about the story so I'll leave it at this ;_; I just wanted to give you guys a recommendation, so if you have nothing to read at the moment, just check it out!

I really like this page *_*

- Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment