Sidor

Nov 12, 2011

Be Quiet

I apologize beforehand but this post is going to be so Junhyung-biased lol.. *_*
Junhyung is freaking awesome and cool and.. and awesome and.. Did I mention awesome?

Okay, okay, I'll stop! Hahah.
Anyway, Be Quiet is a relatively new song, but it came out a while ago though. I listened to it pretty much right away but I thought I'd write about it too.
The song is pretty nice, but it's kinda cliché and not extremely unique. (I like Kim Wan Seon's style tho!) But it's listenable! Junhyung's rap part though... *_* (Oh, here I go again..)
No, but really! It's very cool, and I'm not just saying this because I really like Junhyung, but because it's true. His rapping fits really well with this kind of beat imo and his dorkyness in the video makes it even better! Check out the full vid, and then you can do like me if you want - sit and repeat the vid below which only contains Junhyung's part, LOL.







- Hyung 

No comments:

Post a Comment