Sidor

Nov 13, 2011

Like Birds

Well actually, I'm not in the mood (personal matters) of updating the blog but..
I'll just update with a post telling you I'm still alive! And a quite catchy song too.. Have you heard FT Island's version of Byun Jin Sup's "Like the Birds"? No I'm not out late, I just wanted to share it with those who haven't listened to it yet. ^^ It's a nice song! Couldn't find the original (1988) at the moment though, so if you want to compare the both, you have to do the research yourselves! Eheh..



Anyways, as I mentioned in the beginning, I'm not in the mood right now. Sooo, you just have to wait for (or stand out) Hyung's awesome little updates if you love our blog so much (ofcourse you do! keke~) until I'm back on track again!

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment