Sidor

Oct 31, 2011

K-pop Parodies

I just HAD to share this with you guys! Many of you may have already discovered mgurl0523's youtube channel, but I didn't until today when @Vanillaichigo92 sent me a vid on twitter (thanks!). Even though the vid she sent was a SHINee parody (and I know NOTHING about SHINee) I laughed out loud. Then I discovered that she has made a lot of parodies of different Kpop groups such as 2ne1, B2ST and many more! She makes awesome funny stories for her parodies and also makes a lot of inside jokes about the groups so the best is to actually know a bit about the group in the parody, but I think you will find it funny werther you do know about them or not~ Check her channel out!!



I LOVE B2ST and I found this vid totally hilarious!

EDIT: She has some vids that are taken down if they are on youtube so I'll link where you can watch them! Contains hilarious parodies of BIGBANG - Tonight, U-Kiss - 0330 and 2PM - I'll be back! Here is the link: http://mgurl0523.tumblr.com/Parodies


- Hyung 형

1 comment: