Sidor

Nov 11, 2011

K-POP is taking over the world ~

So true so true and so glad I'm already a part of this world since years! Sorry for not updating constantly, but these days I'm very tired T_T My little schoolvacation is over and these coming weeks there will be only containing of either studying or chillaxing from studying..

Anyways, why am I saying k-pop is taking over the world? Well yeah, firstly there are many companies who are taking risks and let their talents go exposing their amazing talents outside Asia.  IT'S NOTHING BUT AWESOME but unfortunately, no one will ever, EVER come visit Sweden where I live :c so sad, so sad.. (SM Town Tour, Korean Music Bank and others of awesomeness - everything (almost) in either UK/Paris though -.- This I mean in Europe..)
Secondly, BIGBANG wins the EMA (still spazzing like a fangirl over this), AND NOW, 2NE1 won the MTV IGGY! And both are from YG Entertainment! :D YGE RAWKS, that's why.
And.. the third one.. the last one.. Okay, I dunno. Either way, K-pop will take over the world. That is something I will make sure of.. (well, no I don't have the capacity for it) K-POP FTW!
(Hey did you know K-POP is my first and last love?) 

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment