Sidor

Nov 3, 2011

BIGBANG and more MTVEMA 11

OMGOMGOMG Bigbang has headed to Belfast! Not only four of them BUT FIVE! DAEE MISS YOOU! Really wanted to be there (@the airport) ;__;

So I've been voting like crazy these days. Yesterday I made my first KNOCK OUT EVER!! Hell yeaah :D It'd be great if I had the channel... To be able to watch my boys take the prize home.. I'd cry of happiness.. *sigh*

If you guys haven't voted yet, WE NEED YOUR HELP, BIGBANG NEEDS YOUR HELP!! It'd be as a mark that the five of them are back as a whole Bigbang. AND, they deserves to win.

http://uk.mtvema.com/vote <- VOTE UNTIL THE EXCEEDED LIMIT!! COME ON, THERE IS ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO VOTE!!

PS. If you wanna know what I mean by Knock Out, follow @BigBangEma on Twitter! :-)'

I'll update more of mtvema when the winner of "WorldWide Act" is announced! 

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

1 comment: