Sidor

Nov 23, 2011

Souvenirs from Japan

Hello reader-sama~
I'm sorry for not updating a lot about my trip to Japan; I was actually thinking about making a post a few days ago but then I realized that I don't have my laptop right now, where the pictures are (and I really want to share some photos too) so you'll have to wait for that for a while. I'll get my laptop on sunday again I think!

I do have a picture to show you that I took with another camera, so I still had the pictures on the memory cards.
So, here is my picture of souvenirs I bought in Japan!

Items on the picture, from the upper right: Tokyo t-shirt, manga girl t-shirt, Pocky (Japanese candy), mobile phone jewellery (3 on my cell: a deer, Luffy & Usopp [from the manga One Piece] and one on the side; a geisha), Chopper(from the manga One Piece)-key chain, bamboo-bookmark, chopsticks, Chopper socks.

I really regret that I didn't buy the latest One Piece volume in Japanese!! Geez, I saw it and.. It looked.. So pretty *_* <-Psycho fan.
That way I would be able to practice my Japanese as well. But of course I didn't buy it. Of course.. Stupid me.

Hyung 형

1 comment: