Sidor

Nov 17, 2011

Song Ji Eun ft. Bang Yong Guk - Going Crazy

Whaa, I thought I shared this with you guys already but it seems I didn't!
Anyway, you guys may know about Bang Yong Guk, he has recieved a pretty big fanbase already after his song "I Remember" which is featuring Yang Yoseob from B2st. If you haven't heard it, check it out!



I really like "I Remember", but it took me some time to find this song that this post is actually about. It's called "Going Crazy" and it's featuring Song Ji Eun from SECRET. This song got me hooked right away! Ji Eun has some really nice vocals and the chorus is awesome! Bang Yong Guk's rap is good as always too! Check out the vid here:



Did you also know that Yong Guk is going to debut in a new boygroup? I think it's unknown when this is going to happen since TS Entertainment has only revealed two of the five members of the group! Those two are Bang Yong Guk and Kim Him Chan.
I know I'm going to keep an eye on this new group!

Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment