Sidor

Nov 12, 2011

Final Fantasy X

Okay so I just finished playing Final Fantasy X (YES, I know I am late playing that game! It's my first FF-game though.). What can I say.. FKKIN SAD, THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I know that I'm a crybaby but still. It WAS a sad ending, I bet you'd think so werther you played the game or not. I was sitting trying to blink my tears away since dad woulda wondered wth was going on with me. o.o If he weren't awake I'd totally be crying out loud, no doubt. It was painful trying not to cry, lol! And that the ending song is so sad too didn't help me. Whoa... Anyway, this was really a genious and amazing game. I'm in love with it! I'm in love with the story and characters. I actually like sad endings kind of, even though they make me feel "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~", but endings like this makes a big impact on you, no? And I like games (also applies to animes, or dramas etcetc) that are sad, because they make me FEEL something! Feeling a strong emotion, either strong happiness or strong sadness, from a game.. I love that! The sadness part has a little bit more impact on me though.
Okay, losing the subject here. Anyway, if you are NOT planning on playing this game, you should check out the ending! If you ARE planning on playing the game.. Well, the vid will spoil a lot, that's for sure, lol!



The beginning of this vid may be a bit confusing for you who haven't played it lol <_< But promise me to watch 'til the end, na~?

Anyway, I'll watch it again later tonight when my dad is asleep so I can cry my eyes out, LOL. I like crying to games/movies/anime etc. I actually do.

My rating of Final Fantasy X is definitely 5/5! Maybe I'll re-play the game in a few years~

- Hyung 

1 comment:

  1. Åh, faktiskt aldrig provat Final Fantasy! Vill dock rätt mycket!

    ReplyDelete