Sidor

Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi there! Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! May 2012 be a successful, great year for all k-popers! K-POP to the WORLD! ~ㅋㅋㅋ.

So these three last days before 2011 ended, there were a lot of performances going on. WARNING LONG POST! I'm serious.. There'll be a lot of.. Video spamming. HEHE.

On the 29th of December; SBS Gayo Daejun Show. I didn't watch this live since I couldn't.. I was sitting on a train, heading back home so I didn't even know of all this going on. :c But I watched the performances afterwards! Here are some of the awesome performances; Be aware that I picked out my favourites,ㅋㅋㅋ.

2NE1

As usual, the girls was ON FIRE!

BEAST

The intro was EPIC! And I loved the remix of Fiction.. <3 But when seeing them on scene, my heart fell and broke apart since GiKwang couldn't perform with them..


f(x) & FT ISLAND

This one was very entertaining! Couldn't hold myself back lol D:

IU & Yoseob (B2ST)

This performance was really cute. And the collaborate.. <3 (No I'm not shipping, I just mean the combo of their voices)


30th of December, DAY#2: KBS Gayo Daejun Show.

INFINITE

I really enjoy watching them perform. They are like.. almost the only group with a synced dance performance.

UKISS

VAMPIRES, AAAHH!! kkk. I really enjoyed of how they had put their performance this time. Ofcourse I loved the performance that they did @ the SBS, but this was.. different?


BEAST SPECIAL PERFORMANCE

I only share this because I spazzed like a fangirl whilst watching this one. JunHyung is SINGING!! And Yoseob's wink at the end.. *faints*


31st of December, DAY#3; MBC Gayo Daejun Show. I missed like about an hour of the show because I was out with my family, eating. I was like, NOOOOO but got all excited again when I saw CNBLUE on stage.. =)

CNBLUE


B1A4

They are sooo cute! I've seen their performance for Beautiful Target like.. thousand times?ㅋㅋ

MISS A


To be honest, I didn't really watch that much of MBC's show. I had something else in mind, kind of.. When I got home, all I saw was tweets from UKISS apologizing to KISSMEs heh.. I saw their performance after the show (it looks like UKISS messed up in the beginning, but it's not their fault..GOSH, to see Hoon's face and the others.. my heart broke..)and then I read a "fanaccount" that wittnessed of what had happened on the show. If you want to read it, click here. Despite of what happened, I'm really proud of them, who managed to make it through the performance like professionals.

Anyways... There are, of course, a lot more of awesome performances that I liked, but I can't post them all right? And also, I tried to vary my choices - I did my best! Wanted to post BEAST (for example) from all days but well yeah.. ㅋㅋ
Oh well, I think you all are tired of me now lol. Happy New Year to all of you, once again. Hope you can reach all your goals that you might have for this year! ^^

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment