Sidor

Jan 14, 2012

Soon to debut: B.A.P

Hello guiiise!
As Dongsaeng said, we have been bad at updating.. Sorry~
Anyway, right now I am following the progress of a soon-to debut group called B.A.P (under TS Entertainment). If you are interested in k-pop news and such, you might have heard of them. They are very anticipated from not only me but many other people! I was already a fan of one of the members, Bang YongGuk, before I even knew that he was going to be in a boy group. So yeah, after I heard about that, I really wanted to follow the progress of the group!
Even though the name B.A.P is a bit ridiculous imo (and it also means 'rice'..), I think this group will be successful! The members seem to have cool, fun, sweet, weird and likeable personalities which is always a big plus! How do I know they do? Well, there is currently airing a reality show about B.A.P called TA-DAH it's B.A.P! First episode is out w/ subs, check it out if you're interested!



We have actually posted videos of Bang YongGuk's (and maybe even the Bang&Zelo-vid, with Zelo being another member of B.A.P) before so make sure to check them out through the categories on the right!
- Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment