Sidor

Jan 25, 2012

B.A.P - Warrior

YAY! I've been waiting for B.A.P's Warrior MV to be released! AND.. the... song... Err.. Why is there no song to this vid..?
Seems like the sound was blocked at first, and now they're working on fixing it.. I watched the MV anyway cuz they're effin hot! I'll update with the MV later WITH sound hopefully.

Finally they fixed the sound-issue! :) I've been watching the MV like 10 times, but I forgot to update, sorry~ Here you go!


Here's the other songs of the single album (except for the Intro) [These may stop working soon from being blocked since it's not TSEnt who oploaded these vids]:





- Hyung 형

1 comment:

  1. svar: HÄRLIGT!! xD har ni gillat KPOP länge?

    Ganska kul hur vi båda driver en KPOP blogg på engelska med vår vän ^^ Haha, men kommer ni komma på den där kpop-meetup:en som är nästa lördag? (den 4 febrari) :D

    ReplyDelete