Sidor

Dec 23, 2011

City Hunter

y0 br0s! ok jk heheh. As I promised (or did I?), Imma write little about what I thought of City Hunter that I finished yesterday. Yaksokhae is a yaksokhae raaaaaaight? kk. :D



Anyways, this time I'm not going to write what the storyline is about - even though this awesome drama really deserves it, but I'm a bit lazy right now HEH D: And besides, you can find the plot everywhere right? So, what did I think of City Hunter?

To be honest, I really didn't have any expectations for City Hunter, mostly because I didn't even know what the storyline was about lol.. I had only heard about the drama and that it seemed to be very popular. So I gave it a shot - and PLUS (bonus!), Lee Min Ho was one of the main casts kkk :$$
When started, I literally got STUCK in front of this drama - no I didn't finished this off in a day or two like HYUNG does sometimes hehe :O I watched like 4-5 episodes a day or so, because I can't sit in one position hours in a row, and I like to do other things than only sitting in front of a screen. Okay feels like I'm out of the subject right now. Back to track - I really really enjoyed watching this - Feels like I'm addicted to it or something like that right now. City Hunter was my first ACTION drama EVER!! And I'm glad it was, because now I'll give others (other actiondramas) a shot too ~

City Hunter is definately one of the best dramas I've ever watched. Don't think I was this obsessed in other dramas like I am now..? Not in a while anyway. Furthermore,  it included a lot of politics too, which I'm not fond of otherwise. The only thing I was disappointed with was the ending. I thought it really deserves a better one, but it doesn't really matter since the rest of it was FRIKKIN AMAZING! Loved the actors too of course. *__* Am I exaggerating? Have no idea.  kkk.

And oh, I've started watching Secret Garden too. Just the two episodes though but still! The only thing that was disturbing whilst watching it was that City Hunter filled my mind through the episodes lol :c Maybe it wasn't a good idea to start with a new one right after a splendid drama.. Hehe..

SO GOODBYE, DON'T CRY AND SMILE.. ~
Have a nice day!

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment