Sidor

Jan 14, 2012

FIX

여러분, 안녕하세요! [yeoreobun annyeonghaseyo!]
Since it's been a while since the last post from us, I thought I could update with something for you! =)

Have you heard of the new group FIX? They debuted around 5th of January this year (YOSEOB BIRTHDAY HAAAYYAA! 8D ㅋㅋ) FIX is a group under Groove Entertainment and consists of four members; Nuri, Oh Song, Jungwook and Sungwoo. (FYI; Jungwook is apparently Ryeowook's (of SuJu) cousin or something like that. But I bet you already knew if you already know FIX ;-))


From what I have seen from this greeting video, I have to say that I LOVE Oh Song's personality. <3 So full of energy hehe


They seem to be awesome right? =)

Haha, actually it was so random that I discovered them in the first place.. Don't remember how I found them, the only thing that I remember is that I found them the day before their debut LOL.


This song.. really daebak! <3 I fell in love with it right away even though I only heard the teaser of it the first time.. HEHE. Can't wait for the full MV!

FIX is one of the new groups that I will follow this year. Or well, that's what I have decided lol. And then of course the new groups from YGE (I'm more or less a YGStan so this really is a MUST!). And B.A.P. <3 Hm.. can't come up with more but 2012 is sure gonna be full of new rookies! Which groups are you looking forward to? ^^

Don't have much more to say right now, but I hope this post is enough for you! Sorry for disappointing you with our bad updates ㅋㅋ..

Have a nice.. evening! =) c u~

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment