Sidor

Jan 2, 2012

Japanese food (Youtube channel)

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the bad updating lately. Christmas times.. New Year.. Yeah. I'll put the blame on that!
Anyway, today I want to share a Youtube channel with you guys who may be interested in cooking Japanese food! As you may know, I was in japan not too long ago and I loved pretty much all the food I tasted there. So yummy!
One thing I should mention though is that if you want to do these recepies, you most probably need to have a grocery store near you that sells Japanese grocery, because he obviously uses a lot of Japanese stuff for his Japanese food.

Here is a video of him making Dango!


..and the very popular Onigiri (Rice Balls):



But there are also more food-ish recepies, like..

Sukiyaki!


Japanese recepies are a bit (much..) more complicated than foods I eat in my country, but if I have the time and energy one day, I will go visit an Asian grocery store and try to find the ingredients for a Japanese dish!

Man, watching these videos are making me hungry! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment