Sidor

Oct 30, 2011

This is Hyung!

Yo! Hello all!

This is Hyung of HyungDongsaeng speaking. I am, as you may have already guessed, one of the two people running this blog. Me and Dongsaeng are both interested in asian pop-culture, therefore we created this blog to share things with you guys!
My main interest in asian culture is anime, but I will also write about of other kinds of things. I really enjoy k-pop, j-rock, k-drama, japanese video games and many other things as well!
You will here on by be able to read reviews, recommendations, news and other kinds of entries written by me.
Please send me an e-mail at hyungdongsaeng@hotmail.com if you have any tips, questions or opinions (please write Hyung as the topic if you are sending it to me only~)!

またね!

- Hyung ν˜•

No comments:

Post a Comment