Sidor

Oct 31, 2011

K-Drama 'What's Up'

Okay so, I'm going to talk about a k-drama that I have been waiting to see for a long time. The drama is the upcoming campus musical drama 'What's Up' starring actors such as BIGBANG member Kang Daesung and actor & model Im Ju Hwan.



This drama was actually supposed to be aired earlier this year in March, however not long before that SBS (who were supposed to air the drama) revealed that the airing of 'What's Up' would be canceled.
Well, I know _I_ was bummed out about it because I had been waiting to see it. (Yes, I admit that I got to know about the drama because Daesung was in it. BUT, after seeing the trailer I realized I would probably be very interested in it werther he was or not.)

Anyway, my point is is that this drama FINALLY has gotten a new airing date! (Hopefully one that won't be canceled.) SBS are not the ones who are going to air it this time though, but MBN will! YO, THANX MBN!
'What's Up' is going to begin broadcasting in December, so either you wait for all the episodes to be broadcasted so that you can watch them all in one go, or you do as me and many other people will do: Painfully wait one week for each episode! Awww yeeeaaah! (But really, I like doing that too. It's like waiting for Christmas.. When it finally comes you are the happiest person ever! But if you could choose to have Christmas every day, now that would be boring wouldn't it?.. I guess that didn't make sense.)

Anyhow, make sure you check out the trailer!


- Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment