Sidor

Oct 30, 2011

Tablo and his new album.

Did you guys listen to Tablo's new song? If not, I'll tell you about it! And if you did listen to it already.. Well, I'll tell you as well.
Tablo, the hip-hop artist who recently signed a 4-year contract with YG Entertainment is now releasing an album! Or should I say two halves of an album? The album is called 'Fever's End' and is being released in two parts.



The single 'Airbag' was released on 14th of October, and after that the first part of the album was released. The second part will be released on November 1st.
The whole album was actually supposed to be released on November 1st but YG Entertainment decided that Tablo's album should be released 10 days earlier. Umm, well, at least half of it I guess.
Anyway, personally I have not listened to any of Tablo's songs earlier (he has been part of the hip-hop group Epik High since many years ago) but I did listen to Airbag after it was released. Even though it's not really my genre of music, it's a pretty chill and nice song, you should check it out!




- Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment