Sidor

Oct 30, 2011

Tree Of Heaven

Since Hyung started off writing, I felt like doing too.. =) ㅋㅋㅋ!

Anyways, Imma start off my first post by writing a little about a drama I recently saw.. Well I have seen others after this, but this is a must-write-about; Tree Of Heaven.






You heard about it? No? Do you know who Park Shin Hye is? Yes? No? Either way, PSH is a Korean actress, mostly known for her role in You're Beautiful. Tree Of Heaven is probably one of her first dramas she acted in, as one of the lead roles. The drama has its settings (?) in Japan, recorded in 2003. Tree Of Heaven or  Heaven's Tree is a story about a 18 year girl, Hana (Park Shin Hye) who lost her father at a very young age. After several of years, her Japanese mother remarried and Hana got a stepbrother, Yoon Suh (Lee Wan) who moved in in their Inn, where Hana's aunt & cousin also lived in. What they (Hana&YoonSuh) both had in common was that they both lost a parent at a young age. Hana's mother left her in her aunts sight with her new husband for a honeymoon. The aunt and cousin took the opportunity to abuse Hana and later to make her even more life miserable. Atst Hana soon got very fond of her new brother. At the beginning he wanted nothing to do with her, but as the story goes, their relationship developes to something deeper than just a sister-brother-relationship...

Does it sound like a interesting drama? All I can say it is a SAAD drama.. T_T and also the first (AND ONLY) drama I cried to.. D: And I usually don't cry to movies, dramas or well.. yeah.. So be prepared to cry a lot if you want to take the risk to see it! Personally, this is one of the best dramas I have ever seen, a drama that I recommend A LOT!! But avoid seeing it if you don't like to cry.. Just thinking about the end makes me wanna cry again lulz.. :c


- DonGsaenG 동생 ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment