Sidor

Oct 31, 2011

MTV EMA 11

OMG, IT'S ONLY FOUR DAYS LEFT (this day excluded) UNTIL THE VOTING IS OVER!!



BIGBANG was chosen, or won to be exactly, to be one of the five lucky nominees in this years MTVEMA11 'WorldWide Act'. The category is a new category they added for this years ema, and among the Asia/Pacific nominees, except BIGBANG (Southkorea), Agnes Monica (Indonesia), EXILE (Japan), Jane Zhang (China), Jay Chou (Taiwan), Sia and Gotye (Australia) were also the lucky ones.
But BIGBANG won the first round (GO VIPs!) and now the second round is soon over.. They are against Britney Spears (Northamerica), Lena (Europe), Restart (Southamerica) and Abdelfattah Grini (Africa). The biggest competitor probably is Britney but you shouldn't underestimate the other nominated!! Anything could happen so everyone should be at least as dangerous competitors as Britney Spears!


If you haven't voted yet I suggest you should do it NOW!! Deadline at 4th of November! Vote for BIGBANG until the exceeded limit, go to the next region's mtvema page, change browser if needed and so on. If you need tips or more information, follow @BigBangEma on Twitter!

Me myself have been voting like craaazy! But ofcourse, then I am a VIP so what wouldn't you expect from me? ;) Hopes for the best for the guys, but unfortunately I don't have the MTV channel, so I won't be able to watch it live.. I will do my best to inform you about how it went though so stay tuned!

Here is one of the pages: http://uk.mtvema.com/vote

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment