Sidor

Dec 11, 2011

What's Up episode 1 Subbed

YES! Thanks to bigbangupdates.com, there is now English subs available for the first episode of the k-drama What's Up!



I'm not even finished watching the episode yet, but my computer is so slow that if I wanna watch HD it has to buffer for ages LOL. So I thought I'd share with you guys while it's at it!

To watch What's Up ep 1 English Subs, click here!
Big thanks to Bigbangupdates!

Edit: I just finished the first episode. MAH LOOOOORD! *_* I admit that I got to know of this drama because of Bigbang's Daesung in the first place, but this comment from me would honestly be accurate whether he was in it or not: Amazing! I don't know, I just felt like this is really a kind of drama for me. So much happened in the first episode and it just captured me immediately. A lot of moral decisions, anxiety, secrets and amazing music, already in the first episode. If the drama continues to spoil me with awesomeness, I have no doubts that it will be one of my favourites! Also, great actors who really easily makes me see what kind of characters they are portraying.
And YES, for me it IS great to see Daesung in the drama, I'm not gonna lie. BUT, as I said earlier, the structure and feeling of the whole episode was really great so I doubt I wouldn't like it as much even if he wasn't in it.
First episode: 10/10 from me! I hope it continues like this, please don't disappoint me~

Hyung 형

No comments:

Post a Comment