Sidor

Feb 19, 2012

I apologize...

For not posting for a whole month!! ㅠㅠ Just finished writing an essay and this almost-dead blog came up in my mind.. Gomenazai minna-san!! ;__; I promise to make time to update more ~ At least I'll try... D:

So I'll just post a MV-spam of k-pop (as usual) until I come up with something better to post!! You guys are welcome to give me some suggestions of how to make my posts better too! ^_^

So here it goes;

BabySoul ft. Wheesung - Stranger

I've been addicted to this song for weeks now, so that's why I decided to share it with you guys :) I know it has been three months since its release, but who cares? I love the song <3 It's soooo beautiful ;A; Heard BabySoul is one of the girls in the upcoming girlgroup from same company as INFINITE.. "INFINITE GIRLVERSION" I'm totally gonna follow ya!! ^^  kekeke

Miss A - Touch

Just heard this today! Well, it was released today so that's why XD It's very different from their other songs, so check it out! It's coooool :D Haha (whut)

U-KISS - A Forbidden Love (Short Ver.)


U-KISS - A Shared Dream (Short Ver.)

aahh, I really love these guys.. They're so.. beautiful ;__; They sure look like angels in "A Shared Dream" (no shit sherlock, Kiseop even has wings on the vid lulz =) )

Why I only share the short versions of UKISS' MVs is because I want you to help support avex and UKISS :) If you want to see the full version, you go find it yourself! kekeke. ^^

EDIT: Found the full versions of the MVs in their other channel. Enjoy MORE of UKISS :)

Oh well, that's it for today's post! Feels like this post is.. how do you say it in English.. dopey? Oh well, but thats because I'm really really tired (been sitting whole day with that damn essay) D:
Anyways, I guess I'll see you next time with another, more serious post! (hopefully..! But have I ever been that? Lol :c)

Mata ne~

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment