Sidor

Feb 21, 2012

BIGBANG BLUE MV

The musicvideo that we all have been waiting for.. now..

IT'S OUT IT'S FINALLY OUT!! OMGOMGOMGOMG AAAAAHHH *spazz*


The moment when the episode of Strong Heart ended and BLUE started.. OH MY GOD. I Can't describe of how I felt then, all I can say I started spazzing AS HELL!! FANGIRL-MOMENT TO THE FULLEST, AW YEAH!

It's so beautiful I could die. Okay, to be honest I'm already dead. How many times can a VIP die exactly? Happiness. Chills. Smile. Cry. All kinds of emotions at the same time.. BLUE IS PERFECT!

And the best part is that BLUE is an ALL KILL WITHIN AN HOUR ONLY!!!!!
See it yourself here

And hey, if you want to support BIGBANG.. Buy the music on iTunes, pre-order the Album on either YesAsia, kpoptown or kpopmart (etc.), only watch the ORIGINAL-video. We HAVE to make it to the top even on YouTube right? :) The world wants to hear BIGBANG too, I KNOW IT!

Okay, I gotta go and.. keep going watching the MV.. keke! Addicted indeed BUT I TOTALLY LOVE IT.

PS. I suggest to see the MV with FULLSCREEN with the HIGHEST QUALITY! Trust me, you'll love it. And it's totally worth it, even if you're not a VIP. DS.

- DonGsaenG 동생 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment